Saturday, September 13, 2008

....SIGH...

That, my friends was a sigh of relief, frustration, anger, sadness, disappointment, anxiety, fear, happiness, peace, elation, joy, satisfaction, expectation... you all get the hint.

Well I guess the title of his post lets you know how HE feels and probably alot of other men who are enGAGed! ;) (just kiddin babe, sort of)
I have TONS to blog about. And most of it will NEVER get blogged. Why, you ask? Because most of it is non of your business. And alot of it needs to be discussed with the man.

As far as our 3 weeks together... it was a much needed visit. I learned what I can live with and what I'm not willing to live with.

'Donis is right about us being pro's and being individuals. I've been told I'm the most comfortable single person people know. ...SIGH.... it's true. I don't feel the need to get married. When I get married it will because I want to be married. Because I have found someone who builds me up and has my back and I know it and feel it 100%. It will be because I've found someone I feel I can live with AND I can't live without. (yeah it's a rant but it's MY rant)

So I've been home 2 days and I've been on the go since I've been home. In reality I'm not even home I'm at parent's week at Utah State University being dorm mom.(yeah was home less than 24 hours then on the road again) I LOVE IT!

K so I haven't had the time to decompress and sit down and think about the visit as a whole. But when I do get home (tomorrow night) and rest up some (monday, prolly tuesday too) I'll sit down and tap into how I really feel about our time together.
Is it wrong for a part of me to think of it in terms of:
"what can being together add to my life that I can't or haven't accomplish being single?"

"am I going 2 steps backwards and 4 steps forward or 20 steps back wards and 14 steps forwards?"

"Do I feel and can I see where I've made a difference in his life for the better?"
Do I feel and can I see where he's made a difference in MY life for the better?"
"Am I missing something in my without him?"

Would this be an incorrect way to look at some of the things? If so holla, cuz that's where I'll start.

I'm so glad we had 3 weeks together. He SAYS he's coming to Utah to visit in October. I hope he makes it :)

....Oh and Yes, baby, you can have all the Candy you want.... it's your blood sugar. :-P

No comments: