Tuesday, September 2, 2008

cornered...lol

i feel like if i dont post something here soon, karyn is gonna burst so....lol

the visit is going well i think. i know its been awhile since i've had someone around me 24/7 so its taking some getting used to. i'm sure its taking some time getting used to me too lol

i think the biggest hurdle is that we are both such pros at being individuals, that it is hard to make that transaction from two seperates into one cohesive unit. so the plan is to move slow, so there is a smooth melding, not a hurried mish mash that no one is happy with.

karyn was right about me being more of a serene personality. i mean i like to break out and be wild occassionaly, but for the most part, a quiet night at home with a good book (or my laptop) is a perfect ending to the day for me. apparently this dosent work for her lol we'll work on it. i just never have felt the need to "run around" just for the sake of "running around", and my "entertaining" desires are behind me lol but i wont mind the occassional dinner party...maybe lol

in all seriousness, its going to be an ongoing learning experience, one that i am enjoying! i still have complete faith that we will succeed int his relationship...despite the odds :)

ok baby I posted...can I have some candy now? ;)

No comments: