Wednesday, July 9, 2008

He's Just So Groovy!!!!

My husband to be is "da bomb" and I'm the whole "shabang." We're going to be an explosive match.
*yeah, I know that's a groaner, but so what it's my blog*


I love that he thinks he's going to wear crocks and sag to the wedding! He better not, but I think it's funny and he'll prolly actually try to.


Sometimes he uses big words I've never heard before and I have to look them up to find out what the crap he's talking about. It makes me laugh at myself.

I have 2 wedding dresses and instead of freakin out about how utterly crazy that is... even to me.. he said... wear one at the ceremony and the other at the reception! Aww! That made me stop feeling foolish about buying the 2nd one :)


When I asked him if we were doing traditional vows or our own... he said he was gonna rap his over the instrumental of "my posse's on broadway." (this still cracks me up!)


I told him I wanted a chicken wing bar and a smoothie bar for the reception and he's down with that!
I said I was gonna pinch him to make sure he was real. He said he was gonna bite me cuz he heard love taste like chicken. (we both like chicken)

When I said to him "what are you gonna do with a night owl wife?" and he said... "tell her goodnight!" lol

I have 2 messages on my phone of him singing to me :) That is EPIC!

My father showed up in town on his door step to check him out and he handled it flawlessly. My parents shock tactics dont phase him one bit.

His family feels like some of the missing pieces to my family and that's really cooliosis.

Him understands me gobbly goop tongue tied words n stuff.

We got us some smart daughters. (I bet they don't have to look up them big ole words lol)


He gets over stuff really fast with no grudges where it may take me a day or two.

On valentine's day I asked him if he was gonna be my valentine and he said "always."

He speaks some french. I don't understand it, but it's HOT!

He makes me laugh, shows me love, and feels like home.

No comments: