Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Know There Seems To be Not Much....!

I've been getting your emails and texts about "not much collaborating on Collaborations." And you're right. So I decided to answer some of you questions since you're all asking basically the same ones. I'm gonna just roll out the answers and from them you should be able to figure out the questions :)

No, We aren't collabing because we stopped talking to each other.

No, there was no sort of break up.

Yes, we are still very much in contact.

I'm confident when he has something to collab about he'll do it.

No, we still haven't been in each other's presence.

Yeah, I'm a little nervous to see him again, it's been 20 years.

Looks like he'll end up in Utah, No I'm not sure when.

I'll let him make any public announcements as he sees fit.

Scared??? Not unless he turns into a great big Spider or Tarantula!!!!

YES I AM POSITIVE.

Plenty of discussions, and disagreements. Fights.... meh. Speaking for me it's all knowlege and the divine opportunity to flex, bend and grow.

I've known him longer than I've known most of you. Even after 20 years.

Pointer! lol!

1 daughter each. Both beautiful and brilliant :) We got's us sum smart kidz

What do our PARENTS think???? ( wanna field that one babe?)

Workin on it * ;)

a "couple" of what? lol! Yes we're a couple.


Did I leave anything out?




the Woa-man!

No comments: