Sunday, February 24, 2008

there's this one thing....

ok...first of all let me just be honest. i'm a technology geek. love it in all of its forms. but when it comes to cellphones, i am a total slut. i will drop my current plan/phone in a heartbeat for the next latest and greatest. i cant help it. i wonder if dr. phil covers cellphone addiction?

In the previous post, a certain girl (who arrived back in my life to remind me of what is good and valued in my life) wondered about the phone i want. it's alot of phone, but trust me when i say i will use all of its many functions. notice how i'm totally ignoring the juicy part where she was pondering the SERIOUSNESS of our budding relationship? LOL maybe i should just leave you hanging awhile... maybe save it for another post... another day..... LOL

i wouldn't do that.

well... actually i would....

but i wont *grin*

i see it like this. i have never been in a relationship that made me want to include her in every aspect of my life before. until now. is that serious enough for ya? how about this.... i have never had a relationship before that made me want to be more than i am. until now. i have never been in a relationship that made me want to put her first in my life. until now.

is that serious? it may be...


No comments: